Humidification is the process of adding moisture to the air inside of the home. As far as indoor air comfort goes, it is one of the most important aspects. It’s also one of the most ignored problems as it is also an added expense. You’ll find that fall and winter bring about especially dry air. This is due to the furnace being run so much. The relative humidity of the cold outdoor air drops considerably, causing your home to be dry and not very comfortable.
We install humidifying systems in homes throughout Bucks and Montgomery County. Humidifying systems are connected directly to your HVAC system, which is the most effective and efficient way to combat the effects of dry air in your home.
We are ready to handle all of your humidifying, air conditioning and heating repairs, installation, and service. We service both residential and commercial locations, whether you need a tune-up, repair, or system installation.
Call (215) 702-3970 Now
Dry Air Health Problems
Dry air conditions can cause health problems in the home. Humidity control can prevent the damaging effects that are brought about through poor air quality. Here are some health problems that can occur as a result of dry air:
- Sore throats
- Bloody noses
- Breathing problems
- Dry mouth
- Itchy eyes
- Static shock
- Itchy skin
Dry air can cause sore throats, itchy and cracked skin, and dry noses, and can also irritate and exacerbate symptoms of allergies or asthma. Humidifiers can help to relieve these symptoms.
Humidifiers can keep your property from being damaged. Plaster, wood floors, paint, furniture, artwork, electronics, and musical instruments can all be negatively affected by dry air. Our whole-home humidifiers can help protect those valuables and keep them in excellent condition.
Humidifiers can help prevent the spread of illness. Keeping your home’s air moist during the winter months will help decrease the spread of contagious infections and illnesses.
Humid air is better at transmitting warmth. The water vapor will be heated and help your system heat your home more efficiently. This can save you money on your heating bill per degree you lower thermostat.
Why Choose Nu-Temp?
- Free in-home consultation
- Help selecting a system that meets your comfort preferences and lifestyle.
- Proper sizing of the equipment to meet the unique needs of your home.
- Full service - installation, repair, and maintenance.
- A convenient way to pay for your installation through our flexible financing options, subject to credit approval.
- Full factory warranties on all equipment and labor.
- Service on most brands of HVAC systems.
- Fair, honest pricing of our products and services.
- Professional work, no short-cuts.
- Easy-to-understand proposals, up-front pricing, flat rate repair.