Locally owned and operated Heating and Air Conditioning company since 1990
Nu-Temp Heating and Air Conditioning proudly serves Bucks County, Montgomery County, and Philadelphia. We have consistently grown each year due to our competitive programs and services, and we invest in state-of-the-art technology that allows us to deliver the highest level of service with the lowest possible cost.
Why Choose Us
- We offer the industry's best “Service-Right℠” and Installed-Right℠® guarantees, warranties and assurances.
- We are a Trane Comfort Specialist
- We guard both your time and your money invested in equipment repair or replacement.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Upfront Pricing Policy
Focus On Our Clients
High Quality Equipment
Tune-up and Repair Guarantees
- If our Precision-Tune-up doesn't save you its entire cost in energy in the first 90 days, we will pay YOU the difference. You can't beat that.
- If your heating or air conditioning system should break down after we have performed a Precision-Tune-up this season, we will refund the money you spent on your system Precision-Tune-up, and put it toward the repair costs!
- If a repair fails during the season, we will repair it again absolutely FREE!
System Replacement Guarantees
- Lifetime "Install-Right Ductwork Warranty"™ - to perform as designed and be free of defects for the lifetime of the system.
- Lifetime "Install-Right Cabinetry & Piping Warranty"™ - to not fail or leak air at non-joint or flanged points.
- First Year "Install-Right Energy Savings Guarantee"™ - the equipment will operate at a reduced amount of energy units based on Energy Star® guidelines for one season.
- First Year "Install-Right Quiet Guarantee"™ - the equipment will operate within 10%+/- of its designed decibel levels per manufacturer's specification throughout the year.
- 24-Hour "Install-Right Livability Guarantee"™ - during the equipment warranty period we will provide heating or air conditioning within 24 hour of notice.
- We also honor all manufacturer's 10-year parts and labor warranties.
Upfront Service Repair Pricing:
Our Technician/Tune-up Specialist will arrive in a fully stocked service truck and will diagnose your system. Before you authorize any work to be done you will be provided with the total cost to repair your system using an upfront, Fix-Right℠ nationally published repair pricing guide... No surprises!!
We charge a flat diagnostic fee -- as low as $99.95 - no matter how long it takes to find the source of your system problem or failure.
This way you will know, up front, what is involved in getting your system in good working condition.
Upfront System Replacement Pricing:
Our Installation Supervisor will arrive and - based on your unique home use, comfort, health, safety, property and financial objectives - will examine your system. Before you authorize any work to be done, you will be provided with the total cost to replace your system using an upfront, Installed-Right℠ nationally published replacement pricing guide... No surprises!!
Whether you are paying cash or financing your replacement, he will also explain just how affordable your system is after your monthly energy savings when installing higher-efficiency systems on a net monthly cost of ownership basis.
This way you will know, up front, what is involved in getting your system replaced and working per your unique requirements.